DRAW ME CLOSE: PERFORMANCE DETAILS & FAQs
DETAILS ON THE PERFORMANCE:
This is an individual immersive experience, involving a virtual reality headset.
- Each ticket is for an individual experience offered in timed admission slots. For assistance in booking consecutive admission slots, please call the Box Office: 416-866-8666
- Please arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before your timed admission. Staff will help you put on the headset and provide any reminders. Latecomers cannot be admitted.
- The performance experience is approximately one hour long, in two parts, and involves interacting with a real physical environment and a real actor. For mobility and access information, please speak to the Box Office to discuss how we can tailor the performance.
- This performance is not suitable for people with epilepsy.
- This performance includes themes which some people may find disturbing, including themes of domestic abuse.
- Personal items, bags, shoes, coats, etc. will be looked after by a member of the Front of House staff and moved during performance to the space where the audience member exits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can my guest watch me?
- Unfortunately, no. Only patrons with a valid ticket can attend the performance and witness experiences. Access caregivers/companions are welcome to be in the space with audience members.
I wear glasses, is that a problem?
- No, the virtual reality headset is designed to fit over glasses.
What should I wear?
- Comfortable clothing that allows movement.
- Patrons will be asked to remove their footwear before entering the performance space.
How long is the entire experience?
- The entire experience will be around one hour.
Is there a wait list?
- Unfortunately we are unable to keep a waitlist at this time. For the latest availability please check out the website or call the box office.
What is the age recommendation?
- Due to the mature subject matter of the performance, this production is recommended for audiences 14+.
What sort of mobility is required of Patrons?
- The Performance experience requires patrons to interact with their environment, including: walking, sitting, lying down, and arm mobility. The experience is wheelchair friendly, and some elements of the performance can be adjusted to address accessibility needs. If you have concerns, please contact the Box Office: 416-866-8666
- Captioning are not available.