WORK WITH US
Development Officer, Individual Giving
Application Deadline: September 26, 2018
CALL FOR WRITING PROJECT SUBMISSIONS – Deadline October 15, 2018
OAC Recommender Grants for Theatre Creators is now live, and Soulpepper is thrilled to be participating again. To learn more, Click Here.
Soulpepper has identified four priority areas of interest:
- Soulpepper is interested in projects that aim to share stories that resonate with our community, city, and province from unique, diverse, perspectives.
- Out of necessity, many playwrights working today are forced to limit their works to 3-4 performers. Soulpepper is unique in the landscape in being able to embrace and support projects with an ambitious sense of scale, including larger ensemble works.
- This program will primarily be looking for emerging professional playwrights, and nurturing unique voices in the early stages of their development.
- We will also be looking to strengthen the Canadian theatrical canon by seeking works from a non-Western perspective. This may include having works adapted or translated from cultures that are currently under-represented.
New this year - Please apply using OAC’s online NOVA platform.
- artist CV,
- a one-page project description and overview, and
- a 3 to 5 page writing sample.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to reviewing all submissions.