As Blanche’s fragile world crumbles, she turns to her sister for solace – but her downward spiral brings her face to face with a brutal, unforgiving reality. Tennessee Williams’ timeless masterpiece is a raging portrayal of what it means to be an outsider, in a society where we’re all desperate to belong.
Approximate running time: 3 hours and 15 minutes, including one 20-minute intermission.
PULITZER PRIZE FOR DRAMA
Please Note: This productions contains mature themes, violence, partial nudity, and use of herbal cigarettes.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spStreetcar
Illustration: Dan Bejar
Watch & Listen
- WEYNI MENGESHA, Director
- TANYA RINTOUL, Assistant Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set Designer
- RACHEL FORBES, Costume Designer
- KIMBERLY PURTELL, Lighting Designer
- DEBASHIS SINHA, Sound Designer
- MIKE ROSS, Music Director
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ARWEN MACDONELL, Stage Manager
- EMILY MEWETT, Assistant Stage Manager
- ANDREA BAGGS, Replacement Assistant Stage Manager
- KIMBERLY MOREIRA, Apprentice Stage Manager