WORLD PREMIERE by Judith Thompson, winner of the Governor General’s Award, Order of Canada, and Amnesty International Freedom of Expression Award.
When the worst happens, what comes after? Under the stars, an interwoven group meets to find connection through adversity. Judith Thompson returns with a new play performed and informed by a cast of artists who are blind, deaf, brain injured and amputees, who show us what it is to see, hear, think and touch.
Mature Language and Content
Approximate running time: 2 hours and 35 minutes. There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Live ASL interpretation is provided for select performances of this production:
May 18, 8:00 PM
May 19, 2:00 PM
May 23, 8:00PM
May 25, 8:00 PM
ODSP Accessible Tickets are available for $25 for all performances. Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) ID required at ticket pick-up.
Live Audio Description for the visually impaired will be available for the following performances:
May 19, 8:00 PM
May 24, 8:00 PM
May 26, 2:00 PM
Please call the Box Office to reserve your radio earpiece.
General Admission Seating. Patrons requiring assistance with accessible seating are invited to contact the Box Office at: 416-866-8666 (Tues-Sat, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
Watch & Listen
- JUDITH THOMPSON, Playwright & Director
- SUE LEPAGE, Set and Props Designer
- JENNA MCCUTCHEN, Costume Designer
- MELISSA JOAKIM, Lighting & Projection Designer
- ANDY TRITHARDT, Sound Desginer
- BRETT HAYNES, Producer / General Manager
- NICK HUTCHESON, RARE Theatre Executive Director
- KATHLEEN JONES, Stage Manager
- CHRISTOPHER MOTT, Fight Director