PROJECT IMAGINATION COMMISSION
The tyrannical Farmer Jones must be overthrown! How long will the animal utopia last when a charismatic new leader emerges? An innovative new adaptation of Orwell’s classic satire bites just as much today as when it was first written.
Note: This production contains smoke, haze, violent language, violence, mature content, strobe lighting, and fake gun shots.
Approximate running time: 2 hours & 15 minutes. There will be one 20 minute intermission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spAnimalFarm
The services of Darwin Lyons were made possible through Theatre Ontario's Professional Theatre Training Program, funded by the Ontario Arts Council.
Project ImagiNation is generously supported by The Garland ImagiNation Fund and BMO
Watch & Listen
- LEAH CHERNIAK, Bessie/Nugget
- OLIVER DENNIS, Boxer/Human
- RAQUEL DUFFY, Mercy
- MIRIAM FERNANDES, Squealer
- RICK ROBERTS, Napoleon
- PAOLO SANTALUCIA, Pinky/Human
- SUGITH VARUGHESE, Trotter/Curly
- GUILLERMO VERDECCHIA, Benjamin
- JENNIFER VILLAVERDE, Old Major
- MICHAELA WASHBURN, Korma/Doctor
- SARAH WILSON, Snowball
- RAVI JAIN, Director
- DARWIN LYONS, Assistant Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set, Costume & Video Designer
- ANDRÉ DU TOIT, Lighting Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Sound Designer
- CHRISTINE URQUHART, Assistant Set and Costume Designer
- SHANNON LITZENBERGER, Choreographer
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- NEHA ROSS, Stage Manager
- MEGHAN SPEAKMAN, Assistant Stage Manager