There’s no accounting for taste… or friends.
Lines are drawn when an extravagant purchase leads three life-long friends to question the bonds they’ve taken for granted. A sharp comedy about modern friendships.
TONY AWARD WINNER – BEST PLAY
LAURENCE OLIVIER AWARD – BEST COMEDY
Approximate running time: 90 minutes. There will be no intermission.
Soulpepper is pleased to offer live ASL interpretation for this production on Aug. 25 (1:30 PM) and Aug. 27 (7:30 PM). $20 tickets are available for Deaf community members and their invited guests. Click here for more information.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spArt
Illustration: Dan Bejar
Watch & Listen
- PHILIP AKIN, Director
- DANIEL SPRAGGE, Assistant Director
- GILLIAN GALLOW, Set Designer
- DANA OSBORNE, Costume Designer
- BONNIE BEECHER, Lighting Designer
- THOMAS RYDER PAYNE, Sound Designer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- CATHERINE JOELL MACKINNON, Community Consultant & ASL Coach
- ROGUE BENJAMIN, Interpreter
- TEGAN MACFARLANE, Interpreter
- EMILIE AUBIN, Stage Manager
- ADA AGUILAR, Assistant Stage Manager