When Brett inherits the family home, he and Drew move out of fast-paced Toronto to set up a B&B in a picturesque tourist town. But will these big city boys face friction in their new community? With dozens of hilarious characters, all portrayed by two actors, Bed and Breakfast is a heartwarming comedy about “being out” in small town Ontario, family skeletons in the closet, and finding a place to call home.
Note: This production contains strong/mature language
Approximate running time: 2 hours and 15 minutes. This time includes one 20-minute intermission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spBedBreakfast
Paolo Santalucia and Gregory Prest. Photo: Cylla von Tiedemann
Watch & Listen
- ANN-MARIE KERR, Director
- ALEXANDRA LORD, Set Designer
- KEN MACKENZIE, Costume Designer
- BONNIE BEECHER, Lighting Designer
- JACOB BEECHER, Assistant Lighting Designer
- JOHN GZOWSKI, Sound Designer
- MATTEA KENNEDY, Scenic Artist
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Stage Manager
- KAT CHIN, Assistant Stage Manager