The story of irreverent hero and Canadian WWI flying ace Billy Bishop remains one of the most critically-acclaimed Canadian plays of all time. Returning to Soulpepper in celebration of Canada’s 150th anniversary, Canadian acting legend Eric Peterson and award-winning writer and composer John MacLachlan Gray reprise their iconic two-man stage play that has captivated audiences for decades.
WINNER OF THE GOVERNOR GENERAL’S LITERARY AWARD FOR DRAMA
Approximate running time: 2 hour(s) & 10 minute(s) . There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Watch & Listen
- TED DYKSTRA, Director and Sound Designer
- CAMELLIA KOO, Set Designer and Costume Designer
- STEVE LUCAS, Lighting Designer
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Original Lighting Designer
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- MARINDA DE BEER, Stage Manager
- LIESL LOW, Assistant Stage Manager
- JESSICA SEVERIN, Rehearsal Stage Manager
- KATE SANDESON, Rehearsal Assistant Stage Manager