MYPLAY PROGRAM PRESENTED BY SUN LIFE FINANCIAL
21 years old and under? Sign up to be a MyPlay participant and book tickets in advance for pre-selected performances or same-day tickets to see Soulpepper performances for FREE!
The MyPlay Program presented by Sun Life Financial invites youth from across the city to see and experience Soulpepper’s work on the stage, as well as the opportunity to meet and ask questions of our artists after select performances. Soulpepper: Your Artists, Your Stories, Your Place – You Belong Here!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up to be a member of the MyPlay program by clicking the link below and adding your birthdate at check-out.
- Tickets are available for Soulpepper Mainstage and Concert performances only.
- Tickets are available in advance for pre-selected performances (Monday evenings and other pre-selected evenings) or online the day of the performance beginning at 7am until 90 minutes before the performance.
- Limit of 2 tickets per production.
- MyPlay tickets must be booked online.
- Tickets are subject to availability – if the show is sold out, there will be no MyPlay tickets available.
- If you need to cancel your tickets you must do so by phoning the box office at 416.866.8666 x1 at least an hour before the performance.
- Your tickets must be picked up by you, in person at the Will Call Desk at least 30 minutes before the performance. Valid photo identification with your date of birth or your valid student identification card must be presented at pick up.
- Tickets may be forfeited if not picked up at the Will Call Desk (located in the lobby of the Young Centre for the Performing Arts) if not picked up at least 30 minutes before the performance (at the discretion of the box office).