Two tiny particles colliding can cause a nuclear reaction. It is 1941, nations race to perfect The Bomb, and two scientists meet in occupied Denmark for a conversation that will change the course of history. Michael Frayn (Noises Off, Democracy) invites us to bear witness to the ultimate ethical impasse.
Note: This production contains the use of haze and strobe lights
Approximate running time: 2 hours and 40 minutes, including one 20-minute intermission.
WINNER - BEST PLAY - TONY AWARDS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spCopenhagen
Illustration: Marie Lafrance
Watch & Listen
- KATRINA DARYCHUK, Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set & Lighting Designer
- GILLIAN GALLOW, Costume Designer
- LAURA DELCHIARO, Assistant Costume Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Music Composer & Sound Designer
- BOB LOGAN, Science Consultant
- REBECCA EAMON CAMPBELL, Stage Manager
- ALYSSE SZATKOWSKI, Apprentice Stage Manager