La Bête is a modern comedy of classical insanity. When the Royal Patron grows weary of their theatre troupe, actors Elomire and Valere fight for survival, as art squares off with ego in a riotous theatrical showdown for the ages.
LAURENCE OLIVIER AWARD WINNER - BEST COMEDY
Approximate running time: 2 hours & 15 minutes, with a 20 minute intermission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spLaBete
Watch & Listen
- TANJA JACOBS, Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set Designer
- SHANNON LEA DOYLE, Costume Designer
- BONNIE BEECHER, Lighting Designer
- JOHN GZOWSKI, Sound Designer
- JULIA APLIN, Movement Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- SARAH MILLER, Stage Manager
- IAN MICHAEL COSTELLO, Assistant Stage Manager
- LIESL LOW, Rehearsal Assistant Stage Manager
- SEREN LANNON, Apprentice Stage Manager