How many lifetimes does it take to find love? Destined to never age, Orlando’s fantastical journey crosses continents, centuries, and genders to find true happiness. Virginia Woolf’s timeless masterpiece is adapted by one of today’s most celebrated playwrights.
Approximate running time: 2 hours and 10 minutes. This time includes one 20-minute intermission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spOrlando
Watch & Listen
- KATRINA DARYCHUK, Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set & Lighting Designer
- GILLIAN GALLOW, Costume Designer
- THOMAS RYDER PAYNE, Sound Designer & Composer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- MARINDA DE BEER, Stage Manager
- EMILY MEWETT, Assistant Stage Manager