Opened in 1964 in the basement of a Victorian row house, the Riverboat Coffee House was a launching pad for Canadian singer-songwriters like Gordon Lightfoot, Ian and Sylvia, Murray McLauchlan, Joni Mitchell, and Neil Young. Mike Ross will music-direct a line-up of multi-disciplinary artists as they celebrate the stories and songs that made Yorkville the place to be in the free loving sixties.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 40 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- FRANK COX-O'CONNELL, Director
- MIKE ROSS, Music Director, Composer & Arranger
- RAHA JAVANFAR, Lighting Designer
- ANDRES CASTILLO-SMITH, Sound Designer
- CHRIS MALKOWSKI, Associate Lighting Designer
- MONTGOMERY C. MARTIN, Video Designer
- BERNIE FIEDLER, Consultant
- MURRAY MCLAUCHLAN, Consultant
- CHICK ROBERTS, Consultant
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- MARINDA DE BEER, Stage Manager
- SAM HALE, Assistant Stage Manager