Ann and Evelina have created a little corner for themselves in New York at the turn of the century. When a handsome clockmaker comes to call, the powerful bonds of sisterhood are put to the test. Inspired by Pulitzer Prize-winner Edith Wharton’s pioneering novella, Sisters shows us hidden heroism in everyday life.
Note: This production contains haze.
Approximate running time: 90 minutes with no intermission.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spSisters
Kevin Bundy, Laura Condlln, and Nicole Power. Photo: Cylla von Tiedemann
Watch & Listen
- PETER PASYK, Director
- MICHELLE TRACEY, Set Designer
- ERIKA CONNOR, Costume Designer
- KIMBERLY PURTELL, Lighting Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Composer & Sound Designer
- MONICA DOTTOR, Choreographer
- GUILLERMO VERDECCHIA, Dramaturg
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- SARAH MILLER, Stage Manager
- ANDREA BAGGS, Assistant Stage Manager
- DAVID BEN, Magic Consultant
- KATHLEEN JONES, Apprentice Stage Manager