USA 1915/CANADA 2013
In Soulpepper’s award-winning adaptation of Spoon River, Edgar Lee Masters’ poems of the dead are brought to vibrant life. The residents of a sleepy mid-west graveyard return to share their funny, gritty, and touching memories to curious passersby. It’s a moving piece of original music theatre that is ultimately an uplifting celebration of life.
Also see it in New York City! – July 2017
WINNER OF THE DORA MAVOR MOORE AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING NEW MUSICAL
SILVER - 2016 NEW YORK FESTIVALS® RADIO AWARD (BEST AUDIO BOOK - FICTION)
SPOON RIVER PRODUCTION RECORDING
CD $20 / Digital download $9.99. To order, call 416 866 8666.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 35 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- ALBERT SCHULTZ, Director
- ERIN BRANDENBURG, Assistant Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set Designer and Lighting Designer
- ERIKA CONNOR, Costume Designer
- JASON BROWNING, Sound Designer
- COLTON STANG, Sound Design Associate
- ANDRES CASTILLO-SMITH, Sound Coordinator
- MIKE ROSS, Music Director, Composer and Arrangement
- ANDREA NANN, Movement Coach
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- SARAH MILLER, Assistant Stage Manager