SOULPEPPER ON 42ND STREET
"Is your soul alive? Then let it feed!" An immersive, life affirming, graveyard musical. In a suspended moment during the burial of one who died too young, the dead come forth and share with us the unfiltered truth of their small town existence. Spoon River was named Best Musical by both the Dora Awards (Toronto’s Tony) and the Toronto Critics Association.
WINNER OF THE DORA MAVOR MOORE AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING NEW MUSICAL
SILVER MEDAL - 2016 NEW YORK FESTIVALS® RADIO AWARD (BEST AUDIO BOOK - FICTION)
Join us after the show for an Audience Conversation with Artistic Director Albert Schultz and Soulpepper artists.
Saturday, July 15 – 5:45 PM – (Signature Center Lobby)
Sunday, July 23 – 3:45 PM – (Signature Center Lobby)
SPOON RIVER PRODUCTION RECORDING
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 35 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- ALBERT SCHULTZ, Director
- ERIN BRANDENBURG, Assistant Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set and Lighting Designer
- ERIKA CONNOR, Costume Designer
- JASON BROWNING, Sound Designer
- COLTON STANG, Sound Design Associate
- ANDRES CASTILLO-SMITH, Sound Coordinator
- MIKE ROSS, Music Director, Composer and Arrangement
- ANDREA NANN, Movement Coach
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- SARAH MILLER, Assistant Stage Manager