A shocking play about marital infidelity and the devastation of a family. America’s great provocateur, Edward Albee, invites us to a contemporary Greek tragedy with his trademark subversive humour.
TONY AWARD-WINNER – BEST PLAY
DRAMA DESK AWARD – OUTSTANDING PLAY
Warning: Mature Themes, Coarse Language and Graphic Images. Items are thrown and broken which may leave the stage area.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 40 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- ALAN DILWORTH, Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set and Video Designer
- ALEXANDRA LORD, Costume Designer
- KIMBERLY PURTELL, Lighting Designer
- THOMAS RYDER PAYNE, Sound Designer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- MEGHAN CALLAN, Stage Manager
- GREGORY MCLAUGHLIN, Assistant Stage Manager