War is on the horizon – in France and in the home of Henry VIII and his new wife Katherine Parr. Sex, violence and women’s rights shape a humorous and powerful contemporary take on the tumultuous relationship that sculpted a dynasty.
Advisory: This production contains partial nudity, haze, coarse language, violence and adult content.
Approximate running time: 2 hour(s) & 30 minute(s) . There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Watch & Listen
- ALAN DILWORTH, Director
- YANNIK LARIVÉE, Set & Costume Designer
- KIMBERLY PURTELL, Lighting Designer
- ALEXANDER MACSWEEN, Composer & Sound Designer
- BETH RUSSELL, Original Casting Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- FRANCES BUNDY, Child Supervisor
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- MELISSA ROOD, Stage Manager
- LAURIE MERREDEW, Assistant Stage Manager