A group of Canadian soldiers convalesce in a field hospital after facing the horrors of Vimy Ridge in this striking WWI drama from Governor General’s Award-winning playwright Vern Thiessen. As the soldiers battle with their memories of the past, a young nurse from Nova Scotia tends to their wounds both obvious and concealed.
Advisory: This production contains fog/haze and strobe lighting.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 40 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- DIANA LEBLANC, Director
- ASTRID JANSON, Set Designer
- MICHELLE TRACEY, Assistant Set Designer
- SHANNON LEA DOYLE, Costumer Designer
- ANDRÉ DU TOIT, Lighting Designer
- JOHN GZOWSKI, Sound Designer
- DEANNA CHOI, Co-Sound Designer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- DIANE PITBLADO, Dialect Coach
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- MARINDA DE BEER, Stage Manager
- LIESL LOW, Assistant Stage Manager