On a bare road in the middle of nowhere, two world-weary friends wait. While anticipating, they speculate, quarrel, joke and ponder life’s greater questions. As dusk approaches, two figures appear on the horizon.
Soulpepper revisits one of the most significant plays of the 20th century.
Please Note: This production contains loud noises and fog/haze effects.
Approximate running time: 2 hour(s) & 50 minute(s) . There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Watch & Listen
- DANIEL BROOKS, Director
- FRANK COX-O'CONNELL, Assistant Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set Designer
- MICHELLE TRACEY, Costume Designer & Assistant Set Designer
- KEVIN LAMOTTE, Lighting Designer
- RICHARD FEREN, Sound Designer
- CASEY HUDECKI, Fight Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ANNE CICCI-CASSIDY, Child Supervisor
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- ASHLEY IRELAND, Assistant Stage Manager