Wildfire, researched and performed by actors with Down syndrome, is a play within a play within a play, exploring both freedom and imprisonment, through a story of forbidden love and institutionalization.
General Admission Seating
ODSP Accessible Tickets are available for $25 for all performances. Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) ID required at ticket pick-up.
Watch & Listen
- JUDITH THOMPSON, Creator and Director
- DENIS HUNEAULT-JOFFRE, Costume Designer
- KAILEIGH KRYSZTOFIAK, Lighting Designer
- VICTORIA CARR, Composer and Musician
- ALLEN KAEJA, Choreographer
- KAREN KAEJA, Choreographer
- CLAIRE SHENSTONE-HARRIS, Script Coordinator
- NICK HUTCHESON, Producer
- SARAH MILLER, Production Stage Manager
- KATHLEEN JONES, Assistant Stage Manager
- BRETT HAYNES, Set Designer