Wildfire, researched and performed by actors with Down syndrome, is a play within a play within a play, exploring both freedom and imprisonment, through a story of forbidden love and institutionalization.
General Admission Seating
ODSP Accessible Tickets are available for $25 for all performances. Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) ID required at ticket pick-up.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 15 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- JUDITH THOMPSON, Creator and Director
- DENIS HUNEAULT-JOFFRE, Costume Designer
- KAILEIGH KRYSZTOFIAK, Lighting Designer
- BRETT HAYNES, Set Designer
- ANDY TRITHARDT, Sound Designer
- VICTORIA CARR, Song Composer
- ALLEN KAEJA, Choreographer
- KAREN KAEJA, Choreographer
- NICKY GUADAGNI, Movement Coach
- CLAIRE SHENSTONE-HARRIS, Script Coordinator
- NICK HUTCHESON, Producer
- SARAH MILLER, Production Stage Manager
- KATHLEEN JONES, Assistant Stage Manager