Gangsters, flappers, booze and jazz - prohibition didn’t stop the party, it only forced it underground where it thrived. Music Director Mike Ross invites you to the Distillery District for a night of stories and songs from the “dry” days of the Roaring Twenties.
UPDATE: Stools have been added for performances on February 9, 10 and 14, and can be booked by calling the Box Office at 416-866-8666 or 1-888-898-1188.
Watch & Listen
- MIKE ROSS, Composer, Arranger & Music Director
- ANDRES CASTILLO-SMITH, Sound Designer
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- LIESL LOW, Assistant Stage Manager
- RICHARD OUZOUNIAN, Writer
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Video Designer
- MICHELLE TRACEY, Video Designer
- GREGORY PREST, Director
- SIMON ROSSITER, Lighting Designer
- NOAH FEAVER, Assistant Lighting Designer