PROJECT IMAGINATION COMMISSION
An original Soulpepper musical three years in the making.
Meet Rose, a quiet kid from the town of Somewhere, who sees the world a little differently. To discover her place in the world she must embark on the adventure of a lifetime and conquer the mountain that stands in her way. See just how high Rose can go in this inspiring new musical from Sarah Wilson and Mike Ross, co-creator of Spoon River (Critics Pick – New York Times).
Note: This productions contains haze, fog, and use of strobes
Approximate running time: 2 hours, including a 20-minute intermission.
Soulpepper is pleased to offer relaxed performances for this production on Jan. 27 (1:30 PM) and Feb. 2 (1:30 PM) featuring a less restrictive audience environment and experience. Click here for more information.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spRose & #LetLoveOut
Support for Rose is generously provided by The Garland ImagiNation Fund and two anonymous donors.
Music Sponsor: The Slaight Family
Illustration: Marie Lafrance
Watch & Listen
- TROY ADAMS, Ensemble
- MICHELLE BOUEY, Ensemble/Cello Player
- ALANA BRIDGEWATER, Wild Woman/Ensemble
- FRANK COX-O'CONNELL, Frank
- OLIVER DENNIS, Lion/Ensemble
- RAQUEL DUFFY, Ensemble
- JONATHAN ELLUL , Love/Ensemble
- PETER FERNANDES, Willie
- HAILEY GILLIS, Rose
- SCOTT HUNTER, Bass
- RAHA JAVANFAR, Ensemble/Violin Player
- JOHN MILLARD, Ensemble/Banjo Player
- SABRYN ROCK, Teacher / Ensemble
- JAMES SMITH, Ensemble/Keys
- ADAM WARNER, Drums
- GREGORY PREST, Director
- SARAH WILSON, Lyrics and Book
- MIKE ROSS, Music and Book, Arranger, and Music Director
- JENNY WEISZ, Assistant Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set, Lighting & Projection Designer
- KAITLYN MACKINNON, Sound Designer
- ALEXANDRA LORD, Costume Designer
- MONTGOMERY MARTIN, Associate Projection Designer
- NICOLE BELLAMY, Rehearsal Pianist
- MONICA DOTTOR, Choreographer
- ROBERT HARDING, Stage Manager
- ERIKA MOREY, Assistant Stage Manager
- COLE VINCENT, Apprentice Stage Manager